I've Moved!

Photo: Chris White I'm sure you've heard by now that I created a site on Squarespace. After a lot of hard work getting it r...

Photo: Chris White
I'm sure you've heard by now that I created a site on Squarespace. After a lot of hard work getting it ready for you, I can officially say that the new site is LIVE! It will serve as centralized place to showcase Reflections, my portfolio and my photography. I'm stoked to share this site with you and the content on it. It's been a great nine (-ish) years on Blogger, but it's time for a change. I hope that you'll continue following my journey!

See ya on the flip side and, as always...

Thanks for Reading

Click here to go to reflectcw.com!

P.S. When you get to the new site, make sure to check out my Welcome Post to discover all the new and exciting features! I've also set up a Bloglovin' page so be sure to give my blog a follow on there!

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

I've Moved!

You'll be redirected to the new site in a few seconds.

If that doesn't happen, please visit reflectcw.com/blog.